Talk about prison overcrowding...and then what would
you do with those that commit adultery in prison???
Lethal Injections??

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's true.  I don't disagree.  But again we don't
> put people in jail for
> adultery.
>
> Charles Mims
> http://www.the-sandbox.org
> <http://www.the-sandbox.org/>
>

>   _____

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner