I'd say quite a bit, if he isn't gulity.....
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Breaking...

In a message dated 10/16/2003 5:57:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If the girl is lying and he's wrongly accused, I'd say he went thru quite alot undeservedly wouldn't you? My point, exactly...

yeah it had to be hard getting standing ovations and people offering to do away with her for him and sitting there watching everyone tear her apart   (if shes lying she deserved that though) tell me what suffering exactly did he go thru again?