I for one would like to ban that farting in public
thing....I hate standing in line and having someone
else stink up the place with their burrito farts.

Laurie
--- Stephanie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> *giggle* do you really feel that way Gary?
> Stephi

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner