Most "experts" that I heard said it should have been thrown out, bu tthat
the judge would never do it.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 5:35 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Kobe

really? I really thought he would throw it out with the semen belonging to
someone else. Too bad this isn't going to be on court tv.

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yup.  And to no one's surprise he bound the case over for trial.
>

> Charles Mims
> http://www.the-sandbox.org

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some
poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle,
and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and
making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner