So now we have to go through the circus and in the
end, he isn't going to be convicted. There is too much
evidence that says reasonable doubt.

Personally, I am surprised that if there was no
physical evidence like semen linking Kobe to her, that
he admitted even to having sex with her. It could have
been more of a he said/she said thing. But admitting
the sex took place, they have no other choice but to
blame any injuries on someone else and her name is
going to be dragged through the mud and in the end I
really think he will be found innocent of the rape.
People are not going to be unbiased in this. Heck, our
list is a good example of a cross section of the
population and we go back and forth about his guilt.
Well, not Jackie, but she would have him strung up for
cheating in the first place.

Laurie

=====