I watch that Good Morning Miami. Penny and Gavin are
great and Frank is a hoot...

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Quotes of the Week
>

> "Dave took that sound to freakin' California." One
> of the members of the
> band about why they had to replace Dave on "Gilmore
> Girls." And, of course,
> Adam Brody is in freakin' California playing Seth on
> "The O.C." Thanks to TV
> Gal reader Jacquie for the quote.
>

> "Did you trade for it, and if so, what did George
> Michael get?" Penny to
> Gavin about his earring on "Good Morning Miami."
> That's right. I'm still
> watching. I am not worthy of my remote control.
>

> "She's been married for three months. She probably
> still shaves her legs."
> Debra about Amy on "Everybody Loves Raymond."
>

> "Clark the only abilities I have are playing the
> market and falling for the
> wrong women." Lex to Clark on "Smallville."
>

> "A demon-hunting, helpless-helping, dysfunctional
> family." Fred describing
> the gang on "Angel." Thanks to TV Gal reader David
> for the quote.
>

> "Am I being punk'd?" Scott (Eddie Kaye Thomas) when
> he finds out his
> girlfriend thinks it's okay if he dates other
> people, on "Miss Match."
> Thanks to TV Gal readers Stephanie and Jeff for the
> quote.
>

> "For those of you who don't know, Kabbalah is an
> ancient form of publicity
> invented by Madonna." Tina Fey on "Saturday Night
> Live."
>

> Where Have I Seen Them Before?
>

> Of course you recognized Kathryn Joosten, the much
> missed Mrs. Landingham on
> "The West Wing," as God in the bookstore on "Joan of
> Arcadia."
>

> So many TV Gal readers reminded me that Harry
> Groener, the Mayor/Giant Snake
> on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," was Gunther on "Las
> Vegas." Desmond Askew,
> Brody on "Roswell," was the card hustler. Askew will
> be seen as a demon in
> this Sunday's episode of "Charmed."
>

> TV Gal reader Gerardo recognized Daniel Zacapa, the
> silent Tio Ruben on
> "Resurrection Blvd.," as the still mostly silent
> gangster and colleague of
> Escobar Gallardo on "Nip/Tuck."
>

> Wallace Langham, Josh on "Veronica's Closet" and
> often seen as the snippy
> lab worker on "CSI," was the gay process server who
> Kate set up on a
> heterosexual date on "Miss Match."
>

> It was a reunion of Charlie's ex-girlfriends on
> "Lyon's Den." Jennifer
> Aspen, Daphne on "Party of Five," played the
> daughter of the dead partner,
> and Brenda Strong (Kathleen) was the woman accused
> of sexual harassment.
> Strong, who we've seen this season as Julia's
> professor on "Nip/Tuck," has
> also been on practically every WB show. She's been
> Ruthie's principal on
> "7th Heaven," the dear departed mom on "Everwood"
> and Audrey's mom on
> "Dawson's Creek."

> [...]

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner