-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 4:22 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Feeding Tube Removed

I was looking at this earlier...you know if the man
divorces this woman..she will lose her insurance
benefits...and then do you think the parents would
pick that up? Or that their insurance company would
allow a pre-existing condition? Hard call...but I
think starving her is too harsh...

Laurie
--- Tim Harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jen and whom ever still gives a hay about this
> topic.
> click on that link that was in the story that Jen
> sent.
> It will explain a lot...
>

> On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 05:53 PM, Jen --
> wrote:
>
> > This is a good point.....

=== message truncated ===>

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some
poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle,
and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and
making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner