he best! hehee

-------Original Message-------

Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 02:11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] One Reporter's Opinion: Wake Up and Smell the INVASION!

Sounds like he has his work cut out for him. I hope he
does a good job. Send him a note and tell him you want
to work for him.

Laurie
--- Huggy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I really hope so... everyone is hoping for that here
> :-P poor Arnold has to
> fix every mistake that the other shit head did!

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner

.