From: Laurie
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 8:21 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Ack!

Well, the only time I plan on seeing "ANY" snow is
when I go skiing in Jan or Feb. Otherwise, I am hoping
Charleston stays snow free.

Laurie (who doesn't like wearing jackets)

--- Jen -- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Its cool, just no reason to argue on snow. We can
> find something better if
> you really want to argue, lol.
>

>   _____

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner