I like that idea, LOL
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 1:14 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] Get Rid Of Telemarketers By Being Silly

Get Rid Of Telemarketers By Being Silly

SAN FRANCISCO (Wireless Flash) -- Dealing with telemarketers can and should be a laughing matter.

That's the opinion of Ray Paul Sodini, a former telemarketer in San Francisco, who is starting a nationwide campaign to get folks to be funny to telemarketers instead of being rude.

Sodini says that it's a lot better to tell a telemarketer something like, "I just finished stuffing my mother-in-law into a trash bag and am way behind schedule" than to scream or threaten death.

He believes humor is always better than being rude and, in his words, "Sometimes you can get the telemarketer laughing so hard, he misses the chance to make two or three other calls."

The key, he says, is to make fun of yourself instead of insulting the telemarketers who have a hard enough job.

If you're stumped how to crack jokes to your telemarketers, Sodini discusses the matter at his website, HowToMonkeyWithTelemarketers.com