I was going to say yum till I saw the ingredients....Oreos and raisins?? Yuck
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 10:03 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] Jack-O'-Lantern Popcorn Balls

Jack-O'-Lantern Popcorn Balls

Prep Time:  20 mins Total Time:  30 minsServes:  8
Ingredients
16 Halloween Halloween OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
5 cups popped popcorn
1/2 cup raisins
Colored cupcake liners, (optional)
3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
1/3 cup butter or margarine
FARLEY'S Candy Corn
Colored Sprinkles

Preparation
RESERVE 4 of the cookies; chop remaining cookies. Toss chopped
cookies, popcorn and raisins in large bowl; set aside.PLACE
marshmallows and butter in saucepan; cook over low heat until melted
and smooth, stirring constantly. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to
coat well. SHAPE popcorn mixture into 8 (2-1/2-inch) balls.CUT
reserved cookies in half. Insert 1 cookie half on top of each ball to
make a "stem." Decorate balls with candy corn and sprinkles. Serve in
colored cupcake liners, if desired.

    Tips From the Kraft Kitchens

Note: For best results, remove and discard any unpopped popcorn
kernels before measuring into bowl.