So yeah because of the fire its now spread close to big bear and big bear is being
evacuated... which is where my grandparents live LoL so my dad and his g/f left work
around noonish today to go get them and spend the night some place in victorville
overnight. i felt bad cause at noon i was seeing a movie when my dad tried to call me.
I would have gone with them but i have school tomorrow and can't miss that. But yeah
they seem fine and away from the fire    :-) _____