Oh man, got my fingers crossed for you Huggy....that's too close for
comfort.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Huggy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "sandbox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 10:11 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] shit...

So yeah because of the fire its now spread close to big bear and big bear is
being evacuated... which is where my grandparents live LoL so my dad and his
g/f left work around noonish today to go get them and spend the night some
place in victorville overnight. i felt bad cause at noon i was seeing a
movie when my dad tried to call me. I would have gone with them but i have
school tomorrow and can't miss that. But yeah they seem fine and away from
the fire    :-)