There has to be a balance.  Particularly with trimming.   AOL'ers bottom post, so if they don't trim something it's impossible to find their reply even if you are on individual mail.   But at the same time, if they trim to much no once can figure out what the heck they are talking about.

I've been on groups that ban HTML posts because of digest users.  That's ludicrous.  I don't usually last long in plain text only groups.  I forget to change the settings and get screamed at so much.

Our digests are useless.  So I don't see how anyone reads them anyway.  But it beats the ads and other crap of yahooooooo.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 10:28 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] how stupid is this

I have never understood putting the needs of the people on digest
over the ones on individual mail.

I told them after that post that I was definitely leaving. They have been changing everything and I mean you all think truthpost rules are harsh. They will moderate you if you don't trim you post. I'm not talking like some trim on here. They want only your reply, nothing from anyone else on there. That way it makes it easier for the people on digest. Of course they can look back and see what someone else said. Those on email can't do that as easily, and I think there is only like 3 ppl in there on digest anyway. Ugh!