thank you..

:)
--- Tim Harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK.... I take it back...
>

> On Friday, October 31, 2003, at 06:01 AM, Laurie
> wrote:
>
> > hold it!! I don't think the majority of women are
> like
> > this. There are a lot of women out there that have
> > kids and are willing to marry a man  with children
> and
> > have a blended family where everyone lives
> together
> > under the same roof and gets along.  I would hope
> this
> > woman is the exception...the "rare" one at that...
> >
> > Laurie
> > --- Tim Harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> The unfortunate thing is that, for men in their
> 30's
> >> and 40's who are
> >> single dads, women like this make up a majority
> of
> >> the available dating
> >> pool.

> funny

> very

> >> sit
> >> him
> >> for
> >> eat.

> feel

> >> notice

=== message truncated ===

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner