I honestly can't answer that. I'd love to be able to say that if I were single and met a man that had 2 kids that weren't always perfect that I'd love them b/c they were a part of him. But it all depends on certain things. I mean I would to get along with the kids, but if a lot of the reason of them being "not perfect angels" was simply because the man NEVER did anything to punish them then I might would have to rethink seeing him. Simply b/c if I were to have a child with him myself (assuming it got to the marriage point) that isn't the type of father I would want for my kids.

But I would make the effort to try and get along with the kids and do my best to get along with them. And even if they weren't my kids, if I weren't working, I'd do anything they needed done, but that's the type of person I am. Yeah I love my kids and would do anything for them and they say I'm a great mom, except for when I'm being a witch and all their friends seem to love me and tell me I'm the coolest mom ever. I think my feelings towards kids all depends on the kids themselves. I wouldn't steer away from a guy just b/c he was a single dad.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 10:25 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Your Children Are Ugly

I have no problem with what anything that you have said this far....

I am sure that you love your kids and are a good mom...

But if you were single.... and a guy had two kids that were not
perfect angels.... and had *sole* custody... I am betting that you
and a lot of other women would look elsewhere for a possible
hook up.....

Women.... possibly rightly so.... think that they will have to be the
ones that will have to raise and discipline the kids... They know how
much work that will be and would rather not deal with the added
responsibility...