LOL... no, I like Lana much better.  I find Lana to be prettier, but Chloe has something.  Masterson I don't care much for.

Charles Mims

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GOP Momma
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 3:58 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Allison Mack

My husband says the same thing every single week when we watch smallville..

"I don't know why Clark doesn't get together with Chloe instead of stupid Lana."
I just don't see the attraction with this girl. But then again, my husband has always been hot and bothered by Mary Stuart Masterson..but ONLY with her short hair in "Some Kind of Wonderful."

LOL
~*~*Bethany*~*~
Low Carbers
Hair Pretties