Ment to tell you awhile back when you reccomended the Google Toolbar that while it hasn't done anything for the script errors, whatever it uses for a Popblocker is excellant! I'll keep it for that alone....

The popupblockers I had tried downloading before, while they worked it still let you see the popup before it killed it and that was still as irritating as the popup if you ask me. Google just kills them, you never see it and wouldn't even know there had been one if it weren't for the counter showing how many it had blocked. Which as many as mine is showing, I'm very glad I installed the Google toolbar. So thanks for the tip!

Searching Google from the toolbar is nifty too, I like it.

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"