It's possible it hasn't caught up with you.  Sometimes it will require unsubbing and resubscribing.

Charles Mims

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 7:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Sndbox] Rev

Thought you might could help with this one, since you have done so much setting up the Sandbox. Thought it might be one you would know.

I haven't gotten any post from the Singles list ( a Yahoo group ) since changing to the new addy. When we made it, I went under my groups and added the new addy, deleted the old one, and made sure all groups including the Singles list was set to the new addy.

When I go under edit my membership on the Singles list, it shows me as a moderator, shows my new addy, and shows that I'm set to individual mails. They moderate all post, and here is the weird thing. I'm getting the notices to moderate the post, including my own but I'm not getting the post themselves. Any of them....

I can't see anything out of whack, any ideas why this might happen? Thus far, no one's figured it out.....

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"