Angela brought up the bad parent reference first, now you have.  I don't think we really need to make it that personal.  I realize that both of you were referring to yourselves, but it's really not a question of good or bad parenting.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 3:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] FL. Boy fined on bike

In a message dated 11/6/2003 2:56:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

But what does that teach a child....how do they learn lessons about life. If they don't learn these lessons when they are young, then they grow up not always knowing the right thing to do and they are the same ones that grow up and sue e'one over something that just takes a little common sense. Ok, I get the point, you don't think they should be punished for an accident. I don't agree with that. I've seen kids that don't get punished for anything like that.....they are also the kids I don't like b/c in my own personal experience, those are the kids that as they get older, think they can get away with anything if they didn't do it on purpose.

i think thats the diffrence in the opinion because i dont believe children are basically evil and if they dont get punished for something beyond their control they are gonna grow up to be horrible.

if knowing the diffrence between whether your child does something bad intentional or on accident and not punishing em for  the later makes me the bad parent so be it