Does it come on after CSI? If so I didn't watch it. I'm an ER fan. Can't miss it, LOL. Was funny in a not funny way last night too.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 3:30 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] I'm gonna cry

It was a good one. :)

A guys college room mate turns up missing, come to find out he was having a affair with the roommates *father*. Yeah, I know..ick. lol The father had hid that he was gay for years, wife left him years ago. The kid catches them one night, and can't handle it. Drugs his roomie's coffee so he falls asleep driving. Then pulls him from the car and buries him up to his head , standing up with his head sticking out. Then cuts his cheek so the blood will draw wild animals and leaves him alive to suffer.

Do  you watch Without A Trace also? That one rocked too.....in a very real sense huh Jackie? lol