Yep, my stores just switched it around that way last year. Formula is expensive and more hassle. I FF'd my oldest 3 kids. I nursed my youngest for 18 months. Boy do I wish I had smartened up 3 kids before her. Breastfeeding was so easy and convenient and I loved it.
~*~*Bethany*~*~
----- Original Message -----
From: Laurie
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 5:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Buying milk

But expensive!! It is very high cost...I know in some
stores they have it upfront like the cigarettes so
that it doesn't get shoplifted.

Laurie
--- Tim Harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think that would be going a little too far..
> formula these days is
> pretty good stuff...
>

> On Monday, November 10, 2003, at 08:56 PM, Charles
> wrote:

> > Changes to your subscription (unsubs, nomail,
> digest) can be made by
> > going to

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner