In a message dated 11/11/2003 8:47:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I really liked Andrew. Everyone, myself included, on the reality group I belong to, all loathe Jon. I hate, hate, hate that man. I want him out so bad, I can taste it. Now he will at least be a jury member. So I will stuck looking at his stupid peace fingers and dumbass smirking face until the show's finale. On top of that..I have to watch him do that smartassy dance up to vote each week. Can you tell I can't stand him. I hate him worse than Rob from last Survivor. he is the worst. Even Jeff looks like he wants to ring his neck every week. he is so rude and arrogant. And..he has nothing to be arrogant about.

I totally agree.   I was so disappointed when they took shawn out over jon and i didnt care for shawn. but jon and that look at tribal council made me hope for jeff to take that torch and shove it up his butt   lol