In a message dated 11/12/2003 7:48:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Oh could you see how disgusted Jeff was at Osten 2 weeks ago?
I loved how he he threw his torch down..LOL You can tell he doesn't like Jon either. I have never seen him show such disdain for any of the survivors before.
He was on my local rock station 2 weeks ago. He was saying (which I already knew pretty much..LOL) that Rupert is the most loved survivor since Colby. But he said he was getting fan mail before the first episode even aired. He is my favorite survivor out of all the seasons!
~*~*Bethany*~*~

oh yeah and i dont blame him a bit  its really hard to get on that show and to just quit like that is crazy.  i can tell he doesnt like jon either.  but remember greg off survivor 1? he got under jeffs skin alot  and you knew he couldnt stand those young kids that kept voting out the older people in their tribe in africa. he rolled his eyes at them alot  lol.

i would love to see rupert win. i dont actually see him winning though because hes too likable and they never let the likable ones win. but with each survivor episode i hold out hope