In a message dated 11/12/2003 2:37:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Not very often anymore. Do some research on it (not being a smartass) but in the past 3-5 years it's almost unheard of to get shots or pills. Unless....there is some serious complication/reason to do it.
natural drying up is what they recommend. hell even when I had my oldest 12 years ago, they didn't offer anything.

i got offered the pills for my son back in 92 but by 94 they didnt use  them anymore. course it was a good thing since i was allergic to em lol