Well for one, she was completely naked. But my  main point was, because she was pregnant. I found the pic very distasteful and tacky IMO......

Some things are ment to be shared by husbands and wives, not the general public. At least Britney is single. lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] She doesn't want to be lookedatlikeasexobjecT????(RRated)

In a message dated 11/12/2003 2:39:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

That was my point, Britney was *half* naked and gets bashed left and right. Demi was nude, completely. And if you ask me, even worse that she did it while pregnant.

how is it worse?   its both the same and do you really think demi doesnt get bashed?  last thing i heard about demi was she was picking up her boyfriend at boyscouts   lol