It's a Sandbox passtime you know? lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Harder
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] She doesn't want to be lookedatlikeasexobjecT????(RRated)

Are you guys twisting Greg's words around again? Shame on you.... <G>

On Thursday, November 13, 2003, at 04:13 PM, Greg wrote:

Wasn't what I said, and what I ment wasn't sexist in the slightest. I for one wouldn't want the world looking at my wife half naked. While I don't promote dancing around half naked, yes it does make a difference. ( To me at least, and to a whole lot of folks )

Nothing sexist about thinking some things are reserved for marriage. I made the remark in a humorous fashion though, wasn't trying to start a new one. lol :P

However, that wasn't even the context I said it in. I was talking about the whole pregnancy thing.....