In a message dated 11/13/2003 4:15:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Actually I was reading some interesting statistics the other day, about Pentecostal women preachers. In the early days of the Pentecostal movement there were tons of lady preachers, now it isn't as common. Their still ordained, you still have them but at least within the UPC they don't comprise as great a percentage of the ministry as they once did. Anymore you rarely see one, and if you do as the article I read noted the median age is 65-80. Seeming to say not very  many Pentecostal young ladies are entering the ministry as they did in years gone by, for whatever reason.  At least in the UPC.....

any idea why theres been a drop?