Exactly so, it's his right.  And it is also the right of those who disagree with him to decide not to buy his merchandise.

With the chicks, their statements outside of the country were so egregious that they offended me.  Therefore I don't want to listen to them.  They had a right to say it, absolutely, I have a right not to listen.  It's the free market at it's finest!

Charles Mims

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 1:27 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] RE: [TheSandbox] Stephen King Defends Popular

I said I didn't agree with how the chicks went about what they did. They were wrong, but I did like their music before and I won't turn off the radio of it comes on and I will still listen to the cd's that I have. I see no point in throwing them away. King's was more of a statement against Bush, which I saw as being no different than someone speaking badly of Clinton. He just doesn't like Bush, which is his right.