From: Charles
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 5:59 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Re: [TheSandbox] FCC approves use of "F" word on TVandradio

I didn't even know Wildmon was one of ours.  He might very well represent mainstream beliefs in his faith, but often times his actions are over the top and bordering on extreme.  He often calls for boycotts without revealing all of the facts in a case.  He is also heavily in favor of censorship.

Charles Mims