He's on tv? Really? I didn't know that one. Although I've heard him many tiems thru the years on the radio. Listened to AFR on several occasions, which is the network of radio stations he runs.

But yeah I agree on televangelist, never been too hip on any of those guys myself. One market, I've been  very glad that the UPC has stayed out of.  Too many fruitcakes on tv for my taste.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Re: [TheSandbox] FCC approves use of "F" word onTVandradio

Charles wrote:
I didn't even know Wildmon was one of ours.  He might very well represent mainstream beliefs in his faith, but often times his actions are over the top and bordering on extreme.  He often calls for boycotts without revealing all of the facts in a case.  He is also heavily in favor of censorship.
And he's a TV preacher, which is strike one in my book.  I don't really trust any of them.

---Lowell