I should have clarified....turned off against him as a person, not in any sexual way.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 6:14 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Gay Priceless

I would suppose it to be a good thing that him being gay turned you off....leaving aside the whole being married difficulty, if a gay guy turned you on that would be extremely frustrating I would think.

I'm sure he is nice.  I had a friend in high school that was queer as a three dollar bill.  He was a nice guy.