From: Charles
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 9:46 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Another Zobmondo

I think I'm going to choose the glass.  I know that when a wasp bites me the affected area swells immediately to three or four times the size of a normal person swelling.  So bites close to my wind pipe like that would be bad.

But would eating the glass destroy my esophagus?  I don't know, but I've seen circus freaks that chew glass, so maybe there is a technique or something I could learn.

Charles Mims