In a message dated 11/28/2003 10:43:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

But are you sure bee allergies affect wasp bites?  Usually they are a separate allergy.  Not that being stung in the mouth by a bunch of wasps would be any fun.

oh yeah i am sure.   My allergies seem to be fickle though.  Some times i react sometimes i don't.  Always good for me to have Benedryl handy just in case.  My reactions range between nothing (rare circumstance) to slight to severe swelling to nausea.
TOM
Save bread eat a PETA
PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals