I like Louisiana.... they really know how to cook and
there are hardly *any* New Yorkers.

On Saturday, November 29, 2003, at 06:59 AM, Greg wrote:

Ok you were doing fine till then. lol So is Louisiana, but I liked it. lol

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that when we talk to God we're said
to be praying, but when God talks to us
we're schizophrenic?"
- Lily Tomlin -

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Harder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Sandbox Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Shopping..

Thats cool.... I do not like Florida.... under any circumstances. It is a swamp.... <G>

On Friday, November 28, 2003, at 08:45 PM, Charles wrote:

You learn to spot their tags and avoid them ;) New Yorkers are worse
about
70 miles south of me though. I'm really in Central, FL, not south FL.
Now
if I had to live over on the other side of the state with Neecy I
think I'd
slit my wrists.

Seriously though, I simply do not like cold. Under any circumstances.

Charles Mims http://www.the-sandbox.org

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 9:41 PM To: The Sandbox Discussion List Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Shopping..

<mumbling> <New Yorkers> <cough>