Amen Charles Amen! I had a dream! That all people were in nice sunny warm weather all over the country! Standing nekkid out in the sunshine listening to Jimmy Buffet in their $9,000 BMW... eh it could happen LoL :-)

-------Original Message-------

Date: Friday, November 28, 2003 01:46:41 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Shopping..

Don't ask Tim, ask Huggy. This town is 30 miles away from the town I grew
up in, but I've grown to appreciate the warm weather. I bet Huggy agrees
with me.

On Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 4:42 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List

Poor Charles..he was not meant for cold
weather...giggle..like 50 is all that cold right Tim????

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well...got two game cube games, because "santa" is bringing a game
> cube for Christmas. Bought the girl's Christmas dresses...they will
> look really good in them. That's about all we have to show for our
> efforts today.
>
> And it is bloody cold here. It's 81 at home, and probably about 50
> here.
> Huggy, I hate it! I don't have a jacket, and all my clothes are short
> sleeved. I'm shivering. Tomorrow we will leave to go back to the
> land of sunshine and palm trees.
>
> Charles Mims

=====
And now I'm glad I didn't know