Actually I think it's the other way around.  I don't think Bill would have ever been president, or even Governor, without Hillary.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 9:49 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Were Hillary's Words Treasonous?

I don't think so. I think that she wants to be elected to the
highest office in the land. The fact that she has chosen
the Democrat way in is secondary. Has she used her
ol' Bill as a step up? Hell yeah... Did she help him to
get there? Hell yeah... I don't have a problem with that.

Well said..... But... does that make her equivalent to Hitler or Satan?

<image.tiff>