Yes, he was in favor.  I still remember seen George Sr. standing up after the gulf war and proclaiming a "New World Order" had come.  He was a little early, but that let me know real quick where we are heading.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 8:19 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Were Hillary's Words Treasonous?

But if you are using that criteria to judge, then why don't you hate GWB as well?  He thinks the UN should be more involved too.  He OK'ed Powell's trips to the UN that allowed Iraq to hide their WMD program while France obstructed justice.

GWB's father was in favor of a world government.

Charles Mims