Next thing you know you are going to pick up a sailor....

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 9:33 PM
To: Box
Subject: [Sndbox] Norfolk

Well, I registered for the orientation, signed up for my tours on Wednesday
and tonight we went to where the Spagetti Wharehouse used to be...but it is
now a mexican place. We had dinner and then went to the mall...and looked
around. I am looking for little things that say Norfolk that I can take back
to work and pass out to my co-workers...so tomorrow I will go to Waterside
and see what I can find.

I managed to bump my eye on the soap dish in the shower..I dropped the soap
and bent down to pick it up...and whacked my eye...so I have a feeling I am
going to have a black eye in the morning...joy joy...

There are a lot of interns here..but so far, it has been a quiet crowd. Most
are very young...in their mid to late 20s from the way it looks...but there
are a few that look my age which is good. I was like Whew...I don't want to
be the oldest one here.

We have class all day tomorrow...it looks interesting though. On Wednesday I
am going to see a hover craft at the Little Creek amphib base and then to
see an F
18 Air squadron. I think that will be really cool too.

My room is very nice...I have lots of room...

Laurie

=====
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end