It doesn't look too bad this morning...at least it
doesn't look like anyone hit me...which is good.
I am having a pretty good time. I am seeing friends
from when I lived up here.

Today we will have class sessions all day and they
gave us this huge binder full of stuff to go through.
There is a networking mixer tonight..but like my
coworker said..if you are not planning on moving to
another command...it isn't necessary other than to
meet others in the program like you. Well..I still
have a feeling I am the oldest intern here. Most look
in their late 20s. There was one guy in line in front
of me for signing up for the tours last night that is
an intern at Cherry Point. I was like really? I lived
in Jacksonville. HE said he lived there now...now if I
could have been picked up there I wouldn't have had to
move. Well..I think I got a good deal so I am not
complaining.

I went down to the dining room for breakfast. It was
pretty good. There were not many in there. Probably
most people are either skipping breakfast or waiting
until the last minute.  Hmmmm...

Laurie
--- "Lowell R. Matthews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sounds like a fun trip so far, except for the
> bruise.  Ouch!
>
> ---Lowell

=====
And now I'm glad I didn't know