Subject: Protest PETA!

Tradition Family Property

– December 8, 2003 –

Today is the feast of the Immaculate Conception, patroness of the United States. I don’t know about you but I normally try to honor Our Blessed Mother in a special way by saying extra prayers or another rosary.

Needless to say, we are hardly in normal times. Many of our readers have sent me emails reporting on a horrible portrayal that attacks – the Immaculate Conception.

In case you haven’t seen it, People for the Ethical Treatment for Animals just put up a billboard in Rhode Island (the most Catholic U.S. state) with a picture of Our Blessed Mother holding not Our Lord but a dead chicken. The message is: Go Vegetarian: It’s an Immaculate Conception.

To my way of seeing things, this billboard is sick. Not only does it use Our Blessed Mother and insult our Lord, it also makes fun of the Immaculate Conception – on the very day of her feast.

One of the ways I am going to honor Our Lady this feast is by protesting to PETA! I am also sending a protest to the billboard company that let them use their space. This is outrageous and I want to make sure they know thousands of American Catholics care about Our Lady. You can register your protests by clicking here.

With Christmas approaching, let me remind you that there is still time to shop on our online store. If you are looking for a statue of the Infant Jesus to preside over your Christmas festivities, take a look at our “Prince of Peace” statue by clicking here. Our Fatima calendars are also going fast. The book, Revolution and Counter-revolution also makes an excellent gift. Until next time I remain,

Yours in Jesus and Mary,

John Horvat
Webmaster
http://www.tfp.org

***

Note to AOL 4.0 and 5.0 users: if you have trouble reading this message, try accessing it through the AOL web site at http://www.aol.com

^**^Bethany^**^
"Keep American out of the liberal toilet.
Vote Bush-Cheney in 2004"