are you serious?! call them up now and say no! yeah they may lose the temps but how bad would it look when tonight you throw up all over the place at work and pass out from the dizzyness! Stay home yo!

-------Original Message-------

Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 11:08:51 AM
Subject: [Sndbox] Ugh!

Ok, sorry, I have to do this. I told you all where I've got this stupid flu that's going around and I was supposed to be off yesterday and today. Well, I was called by the manager (who knows how sick I am) and he asked me if I could work tonight. Of course I said yes b/c it's 5 extra hours on my paycheck next week and there's a good chance I'll have to work Sat morning and afternoon too. But I just really don't feel like going into work tonight. Thankfully as I said it's only 5 hours but still I'll only have a 15 minute break in that time and I can barely stand up for more than 30 minutes w/o getting all dizzy and sick. They better freaking appreciate this when it comes time to let the temps go and decide if they are going to keep one and which one they are going to keep. I could have called in Monday night when I was sick, but I went anyway and now I'm going in tonight when I'm even sicker and I have to work tomorrow night and Friday night too. I think I want to cry right now.

Angela
Behind every good woman lies a trail of men