Well I wound up not going. I figured my health was more important.

Angela
Behind every good woman lies a trail of men

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Lowell R. Matthews
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 4:34 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Ugh!

Wow, Angela, you're really over-stressing yourself.  There
comes a time when the extra money just isn't worth it.

FWIW, Jeannine has been battling the flu for nearly ten days
now.  I also heard on the radio this morning that the
outbreak in OK has officially been declared an epidemic.
This flu epidemic is also the earliest since about 1976, and
is more virulent than usual; in fact, so far in OK it has
claimed at least six lives.  No doubt these figures are
larger in colder and/or more populous states.

Best wishes and God bless,
Lowell