From: Charles
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 10:41 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Cat Help

It still could be a litter issue.  The brand could have changed formulations.  Another possibility is another stray cat in the area....or a new addition to the household.

These sorts of behavioral problems are often stress related unless there is a medical problem:  infection, kidney problems, incontinence.

Charles Mims