Why is it that the original Enterprise was made out of pie plates and toilet
paper tubes and the present version gets all the latest in plastics and
electronics? It seems the only problems the new guys have are those damned
green blooded Vulcans.

IMHO I think the original had better effects, especially the sound effects.

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a forklift.

--
Bill
http://www.vlca.net