From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bill Rickard
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 10:30 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] "Enterprise" Season Trimmed

Why is it that the original Enterprise was made out of pie plates and toilet
paper tubes and the present version gets all the latest in plastics and
electronics? It seems the only problems the new guys have are those damned
green blooded Vulcans.

IMHO I think the original had better effects, especially the sound effects.

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a forklift.