Michelle Branch Reveals Herself In 'Maxim'
(LAUNCH, 12/15/2003 6:00:00PM)

By LAUNCH Radio Networks

20-year-old Michelle Branch shows a new side of herself in the January issue of Maxim magazine, where she's seen in a racy photo spread alongside an equally racy interview. Here is an excerpt of Branch's Maxim interview:

How can a guy get your attention? "Well, you know that thing where you always want what you can't have? I like guys who are taken. I can't help it. It's the guy who's not paying attention to you. That just kills me."

Any other weird obsessions? "This is going to sound stupid, but I have a pirate fetish. It started when someone in my band hurt their eye and had to wear an eye patch. I realized that I always thought pirates were sexy."

What's something about you that people might be shocked about? "People have this notion of me being this sweet, nice girl, but I'm kind of a pervert. We'll be on the tour bus, and me and my makeup artists will be watching porn. Everyone thinks about sex, so why are we pretending that we're not?"