Title: The Daily Humorscope

Charles Mims's Personal Humorscope
for Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Men don't care what's on TV. They only care what else is on TV.

Jerry Seinfeld

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Excellent day to whistle off key. Random starts and stops are also good.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

You will discover the secret to becoming a great artist! You can stick anything you want on the wall, the trick is to make people think deep thought went into it. For example, spray-paint a bathroom plunger gold, and stick little angel wings on it. Call it "Life In The Details."

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Today you will take comfort in the thought that Jesus loves you, particularly since nobody else likes you very much.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Bad day to feed the Bengal tiger. Let someone else do it, today. Probably just an "off" batch of the Purina Tiger Chow, but why risk it?

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Beware of turnips.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

You will be walking along today when you overhear someone making a snide remark about you, drawing an unflattering comparison between your personality, and landfill. A snappy reply will occur to you, sometime late next week.

Libra (September 22 - October 22)

Beware of strangers bearing Cheez Whiz.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Remember: it's a pride of lions, a gaggle of geese, and a murder of crows. More important for you today, though: a group of budgies is a "bludgeoning."

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

You will have a dream tonight, in which you are standing on the shore of an inky black river in grey twilight. An old man wearing a black cloak will appear, poling a rickety old boat up to you. He will demand payment to ferry you across, but it will turn out he doesn't accept American Express.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

Excellent day for standing barefoot on the lawn and wiggling your toes. Under no circumstance should you stand barefoot on the lawn and wiggle your nose. It simply isn't done.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)

This is a good time to get out there and make a difference! I'm often tempted to do that, but I just can't figure out where "there" is -- every time I get there, it's here. Maybe if I run really fast? Oh well, if you figure it out, be sure to make a difference.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Today will be a celebration of life, love, and art. Also, the start of a nagging fear that you'll find out something terribly unpleasant while doing your taxes.

The Daily Humorscope

Personal Humorscope Subscriptions

size=2 width="100%" align=center>

Thanks for subscribing to the Daily Humorscope!

This prediction was generated exclusively for Charles Mims.

Please forward this Daily Humorscope to your friend Jan, and to all your friends and relatives who you think would like it. You may do anything you like with your Daily Humorscope, as long as you keep this notice intact, except resell it. Please use the Daily Humorscope content service to add it to your web page (coming soon).

To sign up for your own personalized Daily Humorscope, or to report problems, please visit the subscription page.

To change your email options, click here.

Copyright 2003 by Humorscope.com, All Rights Reserved