It was destiny. :-)

David L.

Ben Franklin: “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 9:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] #5

In a message dated 1/2/2004 9:27:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Just out of curiosity, how did you stumble upon us?
Honestly, I can't remember - I was looking for a specific list to do with writing, and you know the way yahoo is set up, you have to put in specific words but only specific words it likes.  I looked at the description when it brought up this list and it looked good.

Erica