You sound like you will be a asset to this list.

AJ

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 7:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] #5

In a message dated 1/2/2004 10:19:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

That's cool...I was just curious.  I used to ask that question before approving membership, back when we were having some problems with people being infantile and wanting to disrupt the group.  I don't bother with it much any more, but it still interests me how people find us.

I can understand that.  Having my writer's imagination, I often search for things just out of curiousity and then I find something else completely, a process which results in fun things oftentimes.